Wednesday, March 13

# News

I was Lucky to Survived - Selfie Lady Attacked by Jaguar at a Zoo Finally Speaks out

Leanne said she is lucky
Some days back, we reported how jaguar attacked a woman after posing close to it, for a selfie at zoo.  Luckily, she survived to tell the story.

Identified as Leanne, the woman in her 30s admitted she has now "learned her lesson".

She was pictured writhing on the floor at Wildlife World Zoo near Phoenix, Arizona , on Saturday with blood pouring out her hand and arm.

ALSO READ: Mother Stabbed her Daughter to Death 15 Times to Stop her from Having Sex with Men

She had leaned over a security barrier to take some photographs but the jungle cat swiped her arm.


"The black jaguar was up against the fence we happened to be walking by and said 'hey, let's get some good pictures,'" she told CBS News.

"I never expected this. I feel like we're all human, we make mistakes and I learned my lesson.

"I was in the wrong for leaning over the barrier, but I think the zoo should consider moving their fence back."

Horrified passersby rushed to aid Leanne, who was dashed to hospital with "stable, non-life threatening injuries".

The woman had stitches on her arm and was released the same day.

But she confessed she felt she was lucky to survived the horror.


Leanne continued: "Anybody can reach out.

"I'm not the first, and if they don't move the fence, I'm probably not going to be the last."

No comments:

Post a Comment