Saturday, May 6

# Leak

SHOCKER!! Catholic Pr!est Bu$t£9 by Angry husb@nd hav!ng s.£x with Wife in a Chvrch (VIDEO)

A Peruvian C@tholic pr!est was bust£9 having s ex in a church with a woman by angry husband.

The priest, José Anton!o Bo!trón Sol@no, was caught by the suspecting husband in a bed at the Medall@ Milagrosa church in Trujillo (Peru), hav!ng s ex with Tedolind@ Amaya Altam!rano. The woman, who is now four months pregnant, had been working benevolently for the church as a cleaner for more than 15 years.

The first reaction of the priest in front of the husband and his camera was to appear upset, declaring that he visibly felt into a trap. He then told the angry husband "I admit my error, now calm down", to which he replied "How can I calm down when I find my wife in bed with another man, let alone a pr!est? I am immediately bringing this to the authorities! And how will I explain this to my children?"


The woman stated that she had been s exu@lly harassed by the pr!est


click below image =DOWNLO@D

No comments:

Post a Comment