Monday, February 11

# News

Jennifer Aniston Looking Ageless as She Celebrates Her 50th Birthday - PHOTOS

When you hit 50 its pretty much become invisible for women of such age to make front page or pull attention.

The Super star Jennifer Aniston looking ageless as she celebrates her birthday today.

It’s 25 years since she first appeared in Friends and she’s hardly aged a bit. 

And with her sunkissed Calfornia girl looks and timeless style she's the celebrity most women aspire to look like.

Jennifer has clearly worked her butt off to stay in such amazing shape.

She attributes her enviable physique to a mixture of yoga and regular work outs with trainer Leyon Azubuike. 

Leon is the founder of LA studio Gloveworx.



Apparently boxing is her newest craze and she works out for an hour every day, apart from Sunday which is her rest day.

Appearing on the Ellen DeGeneres show to promote her new film ‘Dumplin’ she described her trainer Leyon as her “gentle giant”.

"He calls me 'champ' and it's not weird!" she gushed. "I never thought someone would be able to call me champ and I would be OK [with it]!"

Talking to Instyle magazine last summer she also revealed: "Last year I discovered boxing and I love it, I have this trainer named Leyon, who I believe hung the moon."

No comments:

Post a Comment