Wednesday, January 30

# Crime # News

Woman Tried to Kill Boyfriend With a Sword after Finding A "Dating App" on his Phone

Fellows some women got no chill - some can be so possessive and dangerous.  Read what this woman did after she finds a dating app on her boyfriend's phone.....

A woman tried to kill her boyfriend in his sleep by repeatedly slashing him with samurai sword after she discovered Tinder on his phone (Dating App), a court heard.

Emily Javier, 31, told police she had been plotting the frenzied attack for a week after becoming suspicious partner Alex Lovell, 30, was cheating on her.


She claimed to not only have found the dating app on his phone, but also strands of red hair in their shower drain.

The final straw, she said, was when Mr Lovell, whom she had been dating for two years, came home one evening and ignored her.

"I was trying to kill him for cheating. That was my purpose," Javier told officers, according to an affidavit.
Alex Lovell recovering and enjoying the day with friends

This week she pleaded guilty to attempted first-degree domestic violence murder. She will be sentenced in March and could face up to 20 years behind bars, reports the Columbian .

Police found Mr Lovell on March 3 curled up in a ball with life threatening injuries in a blood-splattered room at their home in Camas, Washington.

He suffered so many slash wounds, officers couldn't confirm how many times he was cut. Several of his fingers also had to be reattached.

Javier had waited until they were in bed and had turned off the lights before she reached for the sword and began hacking at him.

She had taped the weapon to to the side of the bed, along with two other knives, as well as hiding Mr Lovell's phone so he couldn't call for help.

"I saw the look in her eyes, and it scared the living poop out of me," he told the Columbian.

"I told her I loved her, and she was killing me. She needed to call police, or I was going to die."

Javier dialed 911, telling an emergency dispatcher: "I just stabbed my boyfriend. He's dying, you've got to hurry up. I stabbed him.
Alex Lovell in the Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment