Monday, May 22

# News

MUST READ!! Confession of A Pastor Who Acquired Power from The Sea Merma!d

Here is the shocking confession made by a popular pastor in Nigeria about the evil ways and source of his miraculous powers.

I must tell you the truth. I can’t really say I have a call or not. I was a Sunday school teacher in my church for about 6 years at Kaduna. In 1999 I was led to a church, but from the experience I have gathered now I cannot say I was actually led by God to start a church. As time went by, I was not making progress spiritually and materially.

I decided to approach the general overseer of a church that began 7 years after I started my ministry and explained to him that I am not making progress in my ministry.

After listing to me, he promised to help me solve my problem. He said I needed to be empowerd and that it is going to cost me some amount of money besides, I need have a big and strong heart. Then he asked if am willing to do what it takes, I said yes as far I does not involves taking someone’s live.

Again he asked me if I want a single empowerment or double empowerment and I asked him which one is better and he said double empowerment is better but, it will cost me a lot of money and that after the empowerment I am going to be told how to maintain and renew the power.

Cl!ck b£low !mage to read the concluding story

No comments:

Post a Comment