Thursday, May 25

# News

BIZARRE: Pastor ‘calls God on his Mobile’ during Church Service – How Possible is This?

A pastor from Zimbabwe, who claimed he has a direct line to heaven, was filmed ‘calling God’ during an outlandish church service.

Paul Sanyangore was filmed ‘speed-dialing’ God in front of an astonished congregations, according to The Daily Mail.

The brazen pastor was preaching at Victory World International church in Bulawayo, central Zimbabwe.

He said: ”I have His number and I can call Him when need arises.
‘I actually have a direct line which I can call Him on and get instructions on how to proceed.
‘I got this when I was praying and I heard a voice telling me to call direct.’
In a clip which has received more than 272,839 views, Pastor Sanyangore is seen wearing a three-piece grey suit and speaking through a microphone.
He uses a mobile phone to speak to ‘Papa God’.
A woman is then called from the congregation.
As the woman kneels down, the pastor begins to receive instructions ‘from heaven’.


Talking on his mobile, Pastor Sanyangore says: ‘Hello, is this heaven? I have a woman here, what do you have to say about her?’
 
The pastor then tells the woman: ‘He says we should pray for your children, two of them.
‘He is saying the other one is epileptic, the other one is asthmatic.’

The pastor is then heard telling the woman: ‘Heaven is online. God is telling me to tell you that your story has changed.’

The footage has attracted heavy criticism, with some branding the footage ‘blasphemous’.

Click b3low to w@tch v!deo


No comments:

Post a Comment