Thursday, April 27

# Sex and Relationship

REVEALED: Here is Five Facts That Show Women Watch P.*rn More Than Men

P*rn is that age-old subject that has spark up whole lots of controversies – most notably in a moral environment.  Some call it misogynistic and out-dated, others can’t get enough of it.


HERE ARE VIEWS OF SOME WOMEN WHEN ASKED ABOUT P*RN


Woman:  I love a bit of p*rn.

And not your ‘feminised’ version either, but your bog standard, easily available, Red Tube smut.

It turns me on — both with a partner and on my own.


There is still a stigma attached to women watching p.orn, with much of the criticism aimed at the banal narratives of your average skin flick – we’re ‘supposed’ to enjoy things which are more mentally arousing.

Less immediate tits and ass and more of a story, with relatable characters.


You only have to look at the success of Fifty Shades Of Grey to understand what society deems as acceptable ‘p*rn’ for women to enjoy today.


Not on my watch. Give me some old-school wham-bam hardcore filth any day of the week.


Sure it’s not exactly highbrow, and fairly inaccurate in its portrayal of your average person’s s*x life, but there are a growing number of women who enjoy ‘basic’ p*rn, and, perhaps more importantly, a growing number of women who aren’t afraid to admit it either.


Another woman said

If I want a storyline I’ll watch Netflix, if I want to watch two people f**king each other, I’ll watch p*rn.

Make no mistake, I wouldn’t factor a two-hour p*rn session into my daily schedule.

I’m what you would call a recreational user – and I take it with a pinch of salt.


I’m certainly old enough, and almost wise enough, to enjoy it for what it is and not read too much into it beyond that.


Cheap and tacky for the most part, but, if I’m in the mood, damn arousing too.


Another woman’s words


I watch it because I want to have an orgasm and treat it like blindfolds, crotchless knickers or role-play – as a bit of extra fun in the bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment