Thursday, April 27

# Sex and Relationship

I Want to Divorce my Wife, she Asked for Oral During Her Menses - Husband cry out


A native of Akwa -ibom, mr Idongesit Etuk, 38, accused his wife Blessing, 40, of wanting him to give her oral s*x while she was in her menses and said that she must be in a secret cult due to her s*xual preference.

He told a court: ‘My wife is demonic. For several years, she will insist that we have s*x when she is having her monthly flow.

‘I didn’t have issues with that at first because she is my wife and I vowed to love her.

‘But things got out of hand when she will always insist that I give her a b-job.

‘Initially, I did not take her serious but she threatened to divorce me and take our two children along with her, if I don’t give her what she asks for.’

His wife denies trying to force him and said she only asked him to do it once.

The couple, from Agege, Nigeria, have been married for twelve years but the husband now says he cannot take the relationship any longer.

‘Please, I am tired of the union,’ he told a judge. ‘If she is not in a secret cult, how can I suck her blood when I did not have any spiritual covenant with her?’

‘My wife is also abusive and arrogant. She lacks respect for my family.’

However, Blessing told the the court that she didn’t want a divorce, and urged the judge not to grant one.

‘I still love my husband and I cannot bear to leave without him,’ she said. ‘My children cannot leave without a father at such tender age.’

She denied forcing Idongesit to suck her menstrual blood.

‘I do not force him,’ she told court president Phillip Williams. ‘I asked him only once and when he disagreed, I did not bother him again.’

Mr Williams said the marriage could no longer stand as Idongesit’s life was threatened.

He granted the divorce, saying: ‘The respondent will have custody of the children and all expenses will be paid by the complainant who will have free access to the children.’



Click below HERE for Image/Video 

No comments:

Post a Comment