Friday, April 28

# News

Man Spent £21,000 To Transform his Obese Daughter to A Model – See what happened next

Mr. York has chunk out £21,000 to transform his obese daughter into a super model. The money was spent on tummy tuck and boob job for his daughter, which he said was an early Christmas present after she hit 20 STONE by guzzling on soft drinks..


Hayleigh, a student in Ireland but originally from Spring Lake in Michigan, USA, knocked down five large bottles of her favourite Mountain Dew drink each day.


This left her weighing an incredible 20st 5lbs but after shedding half her body weight last year, Hayleigh was left with unsightly excess skin on her arms, legs and stomach.


As a reward her hard work, her loving father Thomas York spent £11,000 on a tummy tuck and around £10,000 more to other remove excess skin, as well as a boob job.


In total, more than 9lbs of skin was removed and Haleigh went from having saggy 38GG boobs to perky 36DDs five months ago.


Haleigh said: "My surgeries were a gift to me from my father, I'm so grateful for what he did for me.

"I had lost all this weight but had stretchmarks and loose skin, the elasticity in my stomach never bounced back.

"I didn't feel like I could fit into clothes made for my size because everyone could see the ripple of excess skin through my clothing.


"One day I told my dad how unhappy I was with my excess skin and how I hated that I could pull it out in front of me.


"My dad has always wanted what was best for me and didn't want me being uncomfortable anymore after all I had achieved so he said he would pay for my skin removal surgery.

"Now I feel like a completely different person now, before I suffered from extreme social anxiety but now I'm outgoing and am not scared to voice my opinions.


"I have always dreamed of being thin since I was a child, but I never believed it would be a reality."

As a child Haleigh blames her poor diet and addiction to Mountain Dew for her weight gain that left her obese, with a BMI of over 40.


At her heaviest, she couldn't fit into plus-sized clothing and feared flying in case the belt buckle on her seat wouldn't fasten around her stomach.



The 23 year old (Hayleigh) has since started modeling, we wish her a great modeling career.

See more of her transformed photos below 




No comments:

Post a Comment