Friday, May 5

# Sport

Cristiano Ronaldo Presented with A Shirt for His 400th Goals with Real Madrid (PHOTO)

After the superlative performance Cristiano Ronaldo put up against Atlético, Real Madrid president, Florentino Pérez, presented him a connotative shirt for his 400 goals with the club. The Portuguese forward, who received the gift before training said:


“I'm very happy, it was a match full of emotions.  The team were amazing and scoring three goals made it a special night”. “We're one step closer to Cardiff and we're happy. I feel very good, I've prepared myself to be in good shape for the final stages of the league and Champions League.

 You also need a bit of luck, because I've been preparing but things are going well; not only for me, but also for the team"

"That's why I say that with dedication and hard work, as always, things come naturally. I'm happy and lucky and I'm from this planet".

No comments:

Post a Comment