Thursday, March 14

# News

Flight Crew Threw Passenger out of Air Plane for inappropriate Outfit - Video

Emily standing stranded
Flight crew from Thomas Cook allegedly threw passenger young lady out of air plane, refuses to fly her on holiday - because her outfit was "inappropriate".

Emily O'Connor said it was the "worst experience" of her life when she was apparently told she could only travel if she put on an appropriate outfit.

The 21-year-old said she was dressed in a pair of orange trousers and a black strappy bralet when she stepped on board the plane.


ALSO READ:Please Don’t Die - Woman Beg Boyfriend After Stabbing Him - PHOTO

But she claimed she was surrounded by air hostesses who told her that her outfit was "inappropriate".

On Twitter , she asked people to vote on whether they thought her choice of clothing was suitable for travelling.

She tweeted that she was also subjected to verbal abuse from another passenger after standing up to ask if anyone on the flight was offended.


She posted: "Flying from Bham to Tenerife, Thomas Cook told me that they were going to remove me from the flight if I didn't "cover up" as I was "causing offence" and was "inappropriate".

"They had 4 flight staff around me to get my luggage to take me off the plane."

WATCH VIDEO @ BELOW IM@GE

No comments:

Post a Comment